Working to be the Biggest Loser of my Family

Options
Weight loss, the only way losing is celebrated. ;)
Hi,

I was born with a condition that made me gain weight. it was a non malignant tumor of the pituitary. its now been fixed. i am now able to lose a ton of weight. And best of all im doing it with a dr prescribed diet. I am self aware enough to know if i guide my own diet i am doomed. right now im far too heavy to exercise much, but i do what i can :) i need to lose 212 pounds at least. its a lot i won't even lie. But on plus side my bloodwork is healthy just have a slight gallbladder issue, which the diet the dr put me on shoukd clear it up. im slightly anemic but plan on fixing that with the diet my dr gave me too. im not on any medications yet. So while i have my health and what youth i have left, im giving my Tumor a farewell party by losing all this weight it packed on me. been on this diet for 9 days and officially lost 5 pounds. Here to make new friends and hopefully inspire others. if i can lose it the right way, surely you can too. losing weight is not just about asthetics, sometimes you have to fix medical issues first, then drop the weight

Replies

• Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You are such a strong girl.I’m adding you love.