Half my body weight

Options
Hi, I'm Jenni and I am looking to lose half my body weight. It's crazy. I can't do it by myself, I've tried. Would really like support and motivational help from people going through the same thing as me. I don't want to fail this time. I just turned 40 and the effects of long term morbid obesity are really coming on strong. Hate it.
Please add me so we can do this together!

Replies

• AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl!
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    As someone who lost over half their body weight, take your time. I went too fast and now I'm in many ways are paying the price. Not going to go into it here.Listen to layne Norton about sustainable diets on YouTube. Best of luck!
  • plainj8
    plainj8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good on you for giving it a go. It will take a long time if you want to do it right. Dont give up, take one day at a time and start small. Do you go out and walk on a daily basis?? That's a good start.
  • Chelsi1028
    Chelsi1028 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have to loose at least half my body weight as well. If I go by what the doctor wants them slightly more than half. I started at 280. I'm down to 220. I'm shooting between 130-140! (I'm not quite 5'3") I lost my first 40lbs by just walking. Then I had to amp up the exercise. I also revamped my diet. It's taken 2 years to get to this point and I've had setbacks but you can always move forward again.