What an I doing wrong?

Options
It’s my 4th month of cutting and I stopped losing weight even though I have bene religiously counting my calories by weighing everyhing(from drinks to food). Should I decrease my calorie intake or just stick with it? And is it possible that this could all just be water weight but in reality im still losing fat?

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Start with tightening up your logging. I'm seeing a lot of slices and sticks, and meat that looks to be weighed out, but is the exact same weight every time. Prepackaged food is frequently off by up to 20%, and most of the time it's to the higher side, so your eating more than you realize. Additionally, I say one day where there was only a couple of items logged under breakfast. Was that all you ate that day, or did you miss a bunch of stuff.

Are you taking on some new exercises? How often are you weighing yourself? Have you lost zero weight in the last month, or just less than you have come to expect?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    How long has it been since you lost? What are your stats?
  • thechiopodist
    thechiopodist Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    How much have you lost? You will need to change your stats in your profile when you have lost half a stone or so, which will reduce your calorie allowance, otherwise you will be eating to retain your current weight.
  • rachelpauline93
    rachelpauline93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Recalculate you TDEE for your new weight. It has most likely gone down a bit.