Over 100+ Pounds to Lose in Wisconsin

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Holly and I live in the 'burbs of Milwaukee, WI. I hit my heaviest weight (ever) in December, 2012 at 360lbs. DEVASTATING!!

I'm a working mom of a 6-year old girl and live with my partner, my mom and sister. My partner is also losing a great amount of weight (she is 65 pounds down since January!!) and she is a great motivator. My mom and sister are not even trying to lose weight (even though they should) so the temptation foods are everywhere in my house!

I joined a boot camp-style gym that reminds me a lot of the biggest loser. They are my ultimate motivation force and are an amazing group of trainers.

The thing is, other than my partner, I have no other real support outside of the gym. Could that be you?

Now, I am really close to my 50 pound weight loss mark and with over 100+ still to go, I am looking for some MFP friends! I would love to encourage and be encouraged... so please send me a friend request or chat here!

Replies

• brahma14
    brahma14 Posts: 37
    Options
    Good luck on your journey...
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    woohoo!!!!!! Good luck on your journey and great work already! feel free to add me if you like ;)
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! Sounds like you and your partner make a team and a team can resist what an individual cannot. Hold yourself and each other accountable and keep you mind on the long term goal. You so got this.....

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • becomingholly
    Options
    Thank you all for the support!!