Before prohormone ban....

Options
Curious....any bodybuilders here ever dabble with some prohormones before they became illegal. The OTC ones now or dogsh*t compared to what you used to be able to get lol. I’m talking about the epi, dmz, hdrol.....just curious on how you guys felt about them, results, sides, cycle....etc. it’s not against the rules since I’m referring to when they were legal!!!

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Curious....any bodybuilders here ever dabble with some prohormones before they became illegal. The OTC ones now or dogsh*t compared to what you used to be able to get lol. I’m talking about the epi, dmz, hdrol.....just curious on how you guys felt about them, results, sides, cycle....etc. it’s not against the rules since I’m referring to when they were legal!!!

To be clear, this can be a violation of rule 3a. And prohormones, with the exception of a few, are all banned under the Obama Designer Steriod Control Act.

http://www.prohormone-expert.com/prohormones-legal-usa-2018-update/

Some of the banned products included Prohormone-Expert.com favorites like Epistane, Halodrol and Superdrol.
This discussion has been closed.