A little about myself

Options
I’m 23 5’5 and 167lbs. I’m looking to get to at least 145 by July 28th(which is my wedding day). I’ve always had body image issue ever since I was in middle school. I just recently within the past 2 years starting to gain more and more weight. Right now I’m really just struggling with motivation and how to even begin the whole process. I know eating right and exercising more is the key but just how much and what to eat and what not to eat. Also I just want support throughout this journey, other than my fiancé he supports me but I need support from woman who are going through the same thing and understand what I’m going through. But anyways I’m glad to be apart of a group that I can get support from will hopefully help!!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Forget about eating right, and exercise is not key to weightloss. A consistent calorie deficit is what leads to weightloss. MFP tells you how much to eat to lose weight and stay healthy, you decide what to eat and whether to stick to your allowance. In this frame of mind, you can stop looking for motivation, and you won't need so much support - you have to do it yourself anyway.