Aiming to lose 100+ lbs

Options
12346»

Replies

• GorditoTerronillo
    GorditoTerronillo Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi! I would love to lose 100lbs ish too, to be honest! I would be happy if I could start losing half of it, one step at a time.
    My SW is 269lbs and GW would be 220 at the moment, I could use some motivation over here! I joined two days ago and I’m super excited lol

Good luck everyone! Feel free to add/message me ✌🏼
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join the group! SW is 250, GW is 150. I’m in the part of my dieting cycle where I believe I can get healthy but it doesn’t usually last very long and I sink back to my old habits. I’m feeling desperate to lose the weight...I’m tired of feeling miserable.
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi there same page as you. Could use all the support and motivation I can get. I am 48 @ 330 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Somedays I need to remind myself of this...
    "Strive For Progress, Not Perfection"
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I would love to join all you people too! SW301, CW295, GW160. Reading peoples posts and accomplishments really motivates me to keep going, please feel free to add me.
  • maryadavies4667
    maryadavies4667 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you folks as well! Currently 297, goal is 190, let's do this.
  • phillipsk_07
    phillipsk_07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lost 19 looking to loose about 120 more so feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on
  • novemberwhisky
    novemberwhisky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I’ve got 124lbs to lose - I will add you so we can cheer one another on :smile:
  • JoeyDeanJD
    JoeyDeanJD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 103lbs from my SW - 7.5lbs lost so far. 😤 as much as that is quite a decent weight loss in the length of time I've been at it, I feel like I'm still never going to get there!
    Feel free to add me people, I need friends who are also looking for a significant loss (I.e over about 10-20lbs 🤣)
  • kishondap88
    kishondap88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 30 and looking for some support. I weight 250 and am trying to get to 160. Add me and we help each other.
  • BuhByeBigGirl
    BuhByeBigGirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add
  • sonyajohnston1006
    sonyajohnston1006 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 80-100lbs total so I would love to have friends who also want to do the same and can be positive and fun!! Feel free to add me 💖
  • fitandpainfree
    fitandpainfree Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 this month. Live in Alaska. SW 219, CW 214, GW 150. Been at it since July 9th.
    I'm doing mini 10 pd goals in an attempt to keep going.
    Add me if you'd like.