Need motivation, support, help?

Options
For those of you who don't know, I joined Beachbody as a coach. I offer FREE coaching to anyone to help you stay motivated and on track. It's not about fad diets or quick fixes. Lets find something that works for YOU. Something you can stick to and make a PART of your life. Beachbody has changed my life, why not experience it for yourself? Let me know how I can help you!!!

A little about me...
I eat out and enjoy food without guilt and without starving. I don't have "cheat" days because I don't need to. I am less about strict diet and more about healthy substitutions with my favorite foods, as this is a lifestyle change for me. Beachbody programs have made it easy in my busy schedule to fit my workout in. I a have lost 24lbs in less than a year. Doesn't seem like much, but I am small, 4'11''.

Highest weight was 135lbs, as far as I know. That was when I started weighing myself and felt the worst about myself. I now weigh 109lbs. I workout 6 days a week, eat 1300 calories per day, depending on my workout schedule. My diary is always open to friends. I have nothing to hide!

Feel free to add me as I would love to help you reach your goals! :)

Replies