Water

Options
2»

Replies

• jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I drink Fruit2O (that's the letter O, as in H2O). Kroger has it on sale right now, a 6-pack for $2 regularly $2.99 each. They come in lemon, strawberry, cherry, grape, orange, raspberry.

There are other brand names, too. Aldi, a grocer in the northeast that is slowly opening new locations heading west and south, carries its own brand. Walmart also carries its own brand. It's 50 cents a bottle at regular price so I don't know how that compares to MIO, but it's zero cal and consistent from bottle to bottle.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm a 14-16 glass per day water drinker. I keep a Pur filter dispenser in the fridge so I always have cold water on hand.

After my hikes I will add Mio Fit to my water. It's a good alternative to my usual G2 and tastes good. I also like the Kool Aid brand drops from time to time.
  • Dferrynhc
    Dferrynhc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I LOVE fruit infused water. Choose a fruit and put it in a large container of water and let it sit over night. So yummy! You can do it with cucumbers as well. My favs are lemon, strawberry, and peaches.

I try to stay away from the Mio or Crystal Light stuff. I am beginning to wonder if the artificial sweeteners added are just not good for the body.
  • CorrectionsNurse
    Options
    Wow, thank you all so much for great advice!!! It's so nice to know there is tons of support and advice out there...I am definitely going to try the fruit in the pitcher..great idea!! Just so happens I have some cucumber in my fridge now...now I have an idea what to do besides a salad. lol
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I love Mio in cold water :) I don't always drink Mio but I like to squirt some in every few glasses or so, just to switch it up.
  • violetlattice
    Options
    Usually I stick a couple of Heath and Heather Pomegranate Tea bags into a big bottle of cold water, shake it up and I'm good to go. Former juice addict here, and I'll just say it takes a while to get used to the taste of actual fruit instead of sweeteners, but it's lush. Fruits and veggies are quite high in water, and soup is filling and is an easy way to up your intake.