Picking Up Leslie Sansone: Walk It Off in 30 Days Today

Options
Finally! The new Leslie Sansone 30 day program is out, so I'm heading out for Best Buy in-store pickup (none of the Targets or Wal-Marts around here have it). I think it will be a good complement to my 5K running. JMBR was exhausting me in combination with the runs. I plan to do T25 and Chalean Extreme, but first I'm going to try Leslie with 5K training and see how that goes. I like the looks of this program because it's more ramped up than her usual DVDs and it also has strength training days.

I'll post a review when I try it, and meanwhile, I'd love to hear from anyone else who has it already. There are a handful of reviews on Amazon but not a lot yet.

Replies

• sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Painless pickup at Best Buy, and the DVD is under $10. I'm a little concerned that there are only two workouts, which means the boredom factor could play in. It's meant to be done six days, and I typically run three days, so I might just do Leslie on 3 or 4 and have running be my sole exercise on the other days. I have a weight set, so I'm going to try to go as heavy as possible for the strength training segments. I'll be starting tonight or tomorrow.
  • lisasunshinegirl
    lisasunshinegirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did you end up starting it? I'm curious how it went.. I have done both workouts but only once.. I plan to run a self challenge for September using them though.. I'm pretty sore from all the squats and lunges.. so I'm curious as to how you did..
  • cener92
    Options
    Just started this workout and love it!!! I am curious how many calories I burned, though. It was intense for me.