On the road?

Options
sexymom04
sexymom04 Posts: 263 Member
I work in homecare therefore I am on the road a lot. I don't get lunch breaks or breaks at all, so I eat on the road. I am looking for ideas of things I can eat on the go. Help????

Replies

• fifipink
    fifipink Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, not a meal idea really but what about bringing a small cool bag on the road with you and filling it with raw veg and your favourite 'good for you' dips. I'm thinking carrot sticks, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and maybe some hummous. You could pack lots of other things in there too. I'd be careful with meat products in case the temperature isnt great by the time you eat it.
  • sexymom04
    sexymom04 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    fifipink wrote: »
    Hey, not a meal idea really but what about bringing a small cool bag on the road with you and filling it with raw veg and your favourite 'good for you' dips. I'm thinking carrot sticks, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and maybe some hummous. You could pack lots of other things in there too. I'd be careful with meat products in case the temperature isnt great by the time you eat it.

I was thinking that too and yes right now we are in a heat wave and it's about 40 degrees during the day (104F)