Please Kick my Butt into Gear

Options
I need help... I need someone to kick my butt and keep me in line! ... I have been slacking soo much lately...no exercise--poor eating. I want people to be mean to me and tell me how it is...please?!? Being nice and telling me that it is going to be okay isn't working...Any mean butt kickers out there?!? Please feel free to be mean to me...honestly.

Replies

• sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    KICK + ( ! ) = INTO GEAR.

Ok so all the jokes aside. The only way any of us will change is if we put our minds to it and do it OURSELVES! Support is key in this process. Remember that you shouldn't be making excuses for your down falls. If I go on a binge and overeat then I messed up, and possibly lost progress that took a lot of hard work to get.

Always remember if you don't do it, it wont get done.

Jamie
  • worththeweight
    Options
    you know you can do this!! do you WANT to? put your mind to it, put down that bag of chips (or insert whatever haunts you) and GET OFF THAT COUCH!!! start keeping track again of your foods, find time to exercise and JUST DO IT!!! do it for you!!! feel better, look better, get it done!
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think you need Jillian Michaels to come to your house and kick your butt in gear. You have to want to do this for yourself. People talking mean to you is not going to help kick start your weight loss. You will feel great about yourself when you start to lose weight. So get up and get to work.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    SammyLynn you don't need me to be mean to you...you just gotta get real with yourself.

....stand at your mirror & decide. Find a purpose or buy those skinnier jeans and taunt yourself...something besides, "I need someone" to do this for me...blah blah blah...

You're so close right now, perhaps you're just fine where you're at. If so, stop waa waa-ing...

If not, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. o.k. that was mean, but you gotta decide to do the do AND follow thru... whining ain't gonna give ya the push you're seeking & bad eating won't push that ticker in the negative.

It's gonna take intensive stuff & it can't be spoon feed. Are you hungry or are you hungry?!
  • mstarrett01
    mstarrett01 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ok here goes mean...

You need to get off your butt and think about what you are doing to yourself! Don't you want to look HOTT at your best friends wedding, your the MOH for gosh sakes! And you want to look double HOTT at your wedding, so just thnk of yourself and being infrount of everyone for both of those weddings, what do you see?? NOW DO IT!!! You need to get healthy!

I hope that wasn't to mean! I am just with ya and I want you to be as modivated as I am. I want to look so hot coming down that aisle!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    No one can make you want it bad enough. Only YOU can make you want it bad enough. You just have to make up your mind to do it, and then DO IT!
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    haha. i love reading these replies. i don't have a mean bone in my body, unless i get genuinely ticked off. i wanna look amazing on my wedding day, too!
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Every time you majorly go over your calorie allowance you are making a choice. You are choosing the momentary taste of sugar/fat/sodium over looking and feeling good on your wedding day. You are not helpless or unconsciously eating cr*p, you are responsible for your actions and the choices you make. So the next time cheesecake makes you go weak at the knees, say to yourself "I might want a slice of this baby, but what do I want more, cheesecake or looking hot on my wedding day?" If you really do want the cheesecake, eat it but if you make that choice all the time, don't be surprised when you gain 4 lbs.

I think that was mean enough, I now have to be nice to someone to make up for it! But seriously, if night shifts are really tough for you, why not give yourself a cheat night on the last night shift before you have a break? That way you have something to look forward to.
  • MikeRay
    MikeRay Posts: 47
    Options
    Get your *kitten* of the couch and do some thing. No one ever said that getting into shape was going to be easy. You are the only one that can do it. Yes we can push and push, but you have to want it.