Alarming facts about you

Options
Taken out of context, what’s an alarming fact about you?

I enjoy binge watching serial killer documentaries.

Replies

• KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I can only share with my psychiatrist and priest! Just kidding / not kidding / I ain’t sure :)
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

Same! Or any crime documentaries.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options

Same! Or any crime documentaries.
    Yes!

When my other half and I argue, I ask if if he wants to star in the next episode of deadly women. Argument ended. 😂😂😂😂
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    I can only share with my psychiatrist and priest! Just kidding / not kidding / I ain’t sure :)

That is indeed alarming hahahahahha!
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    I met a 16 yo girl on 3 July 1966.
    She is sitting next to me 52 years later!

That is impressive!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm fascinated by plane crash TV shows but I'm very antsy to fly a lot of the time. :confused:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I have seen lots and lots of guts and other innards over the years.
  • tamlou89
    tamlou89 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    When my two year old starts having a terrible two melt down I spritz her with water and yell “the power of Christ compels you!” Which I find hilarious, and she likes the water. So she usually just stops and looks at me like she doesn’t know if she should continue to be mad or laugh.

Aha love this :D
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    When my two year old starts having a terrible two melt down I spritz her with water and yell “the power of Christ compels you!” Which I find hilarious, and she likes the water. So she usually just stops and looks at me like she doesn’t know if she should continue to be mad or laugh.

When my 9 m/o falls down i immediately throw a light blanket over his head or lift him up by his feet. Always makes him laugh so if I do it fast enough he forgets to cry.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options

When my 9 m/o falls down i immediately throw a light blanket over his head or lift him up by his feet. Always makes him laugh so if I do it fast enough he forgets to cry.

That’s a brilliant idea! I always yelled “ta da!” When ever she would fall. Now, when she falls, she stands up throws her hands in the air and yells “ta da!” It’s hilarious some times!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

That’s a brilliant idea! I always yelled “ta da!” When ever she would fall. Now, when she falls, she stands up throws her hands in the air and yells “ta da!” It’s hilarious some times!

Maybe Ill have to borrow this.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options

You should for sure!!!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I shot someone once and it was not in self defense.

(Only alarming until people find out I was a small child with a BB gun)
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I shot someone once and it was not in self defense.

(Only alarming until people find out I was a small child with a BB gun)

Omg thank goodness it was only a B.B. gun! 😂😂
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I choke people Daily.