Fitness tracker?

Options
2»

Replies

• English2017
    English2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    _mr_b wrote: »
    If you want to track steps then Apple Watch is overkill and IMO overrated as a fitness accessory primarily due to the woeful battery life making it next to useless for any sustained activity. Not to mention the waterproofing.

Battery life is really not an issue. They get one-to-two days. Personally, I sleep with mine on, so that I can track sleep. I tend to lay in bed for a while after I wake up. I just put it on the charger while I’m reading the morning news, etc. By the time I’m done, it’s at 100% again.

Apple Watch is water resistant to 50 metres. It even has swim tracking.
  • Laruto
    Laruto Posts: 23 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I adore my polar a370 and have used it daily since got it. For android, waterproof, detailed sleep, constant HR, links to MFP, comfortable, sleek looking, vibrates to congratulate u 100% daily goal, to remind u to get moving, reasonable cost. Lots of settings for workouts, long battery life, quick to charge up, very user friendly, syncs to its app easily, etc. Check out YouTube or blogs for reviews. I get lots of compliments n questions about it. :smile:
  • sexymom04
    sexymom04 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    _mr_b wrote: »
    If you want to track steps then Apple Watch is overkill and IMO overrated as a fitness accessory primarily due to the woeful battery life making it next to useless for any sustained activity. Not to mention the waterproofing.

Battery life is really not an issue. They get one-to-two days. Personally, I sleep with mine on, so that I can track sleep. I tend to lay in bed for a while after I wake up. I just put it on the charger while I’m reading the morning news, etc. By the time I’m done, it’s at 100% again.

Apple Watch is water resistant to 50 metres. It even has swim tracking.

Too expensive for me.