Fit Bit (lack of) technical support?

Options
Does anyone have any experience with Fit Bit’s tech support? The app on my phone is not calculating macro percentages correctly. I reported the problem over a month ago and it still isn’t fixed. They haven’t given me any updates or time frame, and when I sent a follow up email they gave me no information again and told me to be patient.

I’m pretty frustrated with their support considering how much their devices cost. Has anyone successfully had a problem like this fixed?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I've never used any of Fitbit's nutritional tools. You might want to try asking this on the Fitbit boards and see if someone there has more experience. I've only dealt with their customer support when it comes to replacing broken items (had excellent experiences, but very different than what you're dealing with).
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    They are very good when your device malfunctions, but I've never needed them for a something like this. Sounds like software bug that might take longer to fix rather than a device-specific issue.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    There's also Fitbit groups here. Maybe someone else has had similar issues, but I would probably start with the Fitbit community. I tried logging through them some time ago and just gave up, so I'm not much help here.
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Posted on the fitbit help forums and the fitbit group here. I started using their tools more because I’m using a meal planning app that syncs directly and it’s nice to have everything in one spot, and then use MFP for recipes/foods not from the app. Since this seems to be a ‘just me’ problem I’m sure it’s not a priority, sigh.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Sorry. That sucks.