What are all you Singletons up to this weekend?

Options
I have a completely free weekend. All friends and family are busy so I’m on my own. It’s going to be 80 and sunny all weekend. I have achilles tendonitis so my activity is a bit limited but I can hobble around. Thinking about a farmers market tomorrow morning but then don’t know. Want to keep busy and not feel sorry for myself since I’m alone yet again...

Replies

• go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    3rd wheelin it with my friend and her husband
    People probably starting to think it’s a love triangle
    When in reality I just need a man
  • LIBOR_cat
    LIBOR_cat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    DM me your goals.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I have a hawt date tonight with myself.

Same. Are you going to sleep with yourself on the 1st date? :lol:
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Do you count as single if your wife is working in Alaska for the next 4 months?
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Netflix and chill tonight...with myself. It's the best date I've had in months!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    My plans will likely include checking my ex's Facebook page every 2 hours and leaving the house only once to get me a french dip sandwich. Super excited! :smiley:

Only every 2 hours? This is progress!
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »

This is the origin story of funjen1972
  • funjen1972
    Options
    2VORNT2V wrote: »

This is the origin story of funjen1972

...the real story is much better!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I have to work. I am trying to catch world cup games in between shifts.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Traveling for hours in the car with my kids. I really hope we all make it out alive
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Work later, come home, do nothing remotely exciting, go to bed.
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I usually don’t do this but I’m at lunch by myself right now (sit down restaurant) but don’t think I could do dinner alone in a restaurant on a Saturday night. I may need to though because I want to start traveling more and am tired of waiting for someone to go with so I may venture by myself.
  • Fit4Life_79
    Fit4Life_79 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I usually don’t do this but I’m at lunch by myself right now (sit down restaurant) but don’t think I could do dinner alone in a restaurant on a Saturday night. I may need to though because I want to start traveling more and am tired of waiting for someone to go with so I may venture by myself.

Good for you! I am trying to get to that place myself.
  • funjen1972
    Options
    Well I'm inviting all fun singletons to join me and some friends tonight as we look for some trouble. Any takers?
  • JMed29
    JMed29 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Always working. The story of my life
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Well I'm inviting all fun singletons to join me and some friends tonight as we look for some trouble. Any takers?

If I lived closer, I sure would! I'm old(er), but tons of fun! And I like shenanigans! o:)
  • beachgal0626
    Options

You can do it! I'm going to be doing more of that myself in the near future.
  • beachgal0626
    Options

Soooo, did you find any trouble last night?! Inquiring minds want to know! :D