80 Day Obsession thoughts and tips

Options
sophia162
sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
edited July 2018 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi all.

I started eating more thoughtfully (mainly applying CICO and IIFYM) and incorporating workouts (strength, cardio, stretching) to my day-to-day in January 2018.

Great results.

Now I'm kiiiiinda losing motivation (which I know is to be expected and fortunately discipline still prevails in me), so I'm considering doing Beachbody's 80 Day Obsession.

This way I can follow a structured plan blindly (I've been designing my own meal plans and workouts and, frankly, I'm not having that much fun anymore figuring things out in my own).

Do any of ya'll that have done 80 Days have any tips?

I searched here a bit before posting, but it was mostly people inviting other people to join the journey, lol. Beginners, like me, with no opinions yet.

I gotta say, my main concern is: I skimmed through the videos and they do NOT look that challenging... even though it's supposed to be targeted for an intermediate/advanced audience.

Currently I strength train total body 3x a week. This will decrease if I follow the program.

BUT... it does seem to focus on glutes and abs BIG TIME... and that motivates me. Also, I've read such awesome reviews (though I can never tell when reviews are biased).

Can people kindly put in their two cents?

Replies