desg1218 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job!
  • mhoilett21
    mhoilett21 Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    LoreeBelle wrote: »
    Fantastic!!! You look amazing! I’m interested in your struggles as well—and how you fought back. You have dongreat things!

Thanks Loree! [edited by mods]

However my biggest issue was emotional eating. I realized that my weight gain and failed attempts at weight loss had more to do with the underlying issues of self acceptance than anything else. I had to really embrace myself before I was able to make my transition.
  • mhoilett21
    Options
    jbuck1326 wrote: »
    Great job! Very inspiring. I started around the same weight. What is your height?

Hey! Thanks. My height is 5’6
  • mhoilett21
    Options
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    Wow! Congrats on an amazing transformation!

I know what you mean about not wanting to eat more when you reached your goal. What worked for me was slowing increasing my calories, not moving from my deficit to maintenance overnight. That seemed to help me with my transition mentally. I just didn't want all the weight to come back!

Wishing you continued success!
    thats my current struggle. The belief that if I don’t eat the way I did while losing weight that all the weight will immediately routine. 😢

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    mhoilett21 wrote: »
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    Wow! Congrats on an amazing transformation!

I know what you mean about not wanting to eat more when you reached your goal. What worked for me was slowing increasing my calories, not moving from my deficit to maintenance overnight. That seemed to help me with my transition mentally. I just didn't want all the weight to come back!

Wishing you continued success!
    thats my current struggle. The belief that if I don’t eat the way I did while losing weight that all the weight will immediately routine. 😢

What was before you started this transformation is gone. I realize that what I did and ate before has to be gone.
    I must be a different person and will have to log forever to keep me in check. Lifestyle change is what called.......true?!
  • telecasterbrooks
    telecasterbrooks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Where can we access your blog?
  • Sharonsize8
    Sharonsize8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You are an inspiration. I am only a month in to my journey and have another 40 to 50 pounds to lose. You are proof it CAN be done! Thank you for sharing this!
  • debbieocasio19
    debbieocasio19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • lovemytwosweetkids
    lovemytwosweetkids Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing! I just got back on the wagon today. Starting at 270...goal is 150...you are inspiring!
  • cozaldo
    cozaldo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing does not even come close to describing your transformation. U look wonderful and your pictures alone are an inspiration to others. Trust what has already made you great, you WILL certainly overcome.
  • rcreynol3090
    rcreynol3090 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Such hard work paying off. It always warms my heart soooooo much when I see a young person like yourself, taking control of the amazing equipment that is our body! Congratulations on your hard work then and the fun of reaping the rewards of such hard work. Amazingly inspirationational! From an old lady who wishes she would have done it then.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!