dead in thailand

Options
I’ve been member for several years.The first year to year and a half i managed to lose 100 pounds but now these past 3 year's just wondering in limbo. My weight has stayed in 295-305 range & i can’t seem to break through. I’ve been trying to escape Thailand the past 5 years but never can save enough $ to cover cost to transport my 4 pets home. This does cause periods of depression & with few friends here
& fewer back in States it’s hard not to give in when going gets tough. I need to lose this last 100 pounds over next 12 months if i ever hope to return home as i’d never be able to cover cost of pets tickets plus double ticket for being over weight/obese by Airline standards. So looking for motivational support & open to friendship in this battle. I’m 70 years old, use walking stirs to help avoid falls but need kick in mind for motivation to get off my butt.

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    What are you having a hard time with? Your food diary looks alright, assuming you are logging everything (I didn't look too far back though). If you are having a difficult time with hunger, maybe look at increasing your protein intake and lower the carbs a bit. You could also increase the amount of low calorie but higher volume vegetables, like broccoli and cauliflower.

I would also swap out the potassium for fats. The reason is that potassium isn't required on food labels and so that information is often missing thereby inaccurate. The reason I would add fat, is to ensure you are getting enough.

If there is something specific you are struggling with, there are lots of helpful people here.