REVENGE BODY

Options
Is there anyone here who just went through a recent break up and is crazy mad and furious? Anyone who was told that she is too fat (even though I just had a baby) and he did not sign up for a fat girlfriend?

Someone who would like to turn this anger into her advantage to push herself and motivate herself to SHOW HIM that she CAN do this and SHE CAN lose the weight but by then it will be too late and she will want nothing to do with him?

So add me to your friends, let's make a plan and stick to it and celebrate our victory and let's not let douche bags control our thoughts any longer!

I am highly motivated but lose track every once in a while. I need like minded people to keep me on track.

Let's do this!!!

Replies

• pandacsek
    pandacsek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mari22na,

Thank you so much for your lengthy and detailed message! You are right, he is not a Stand-Up man, not worth my time. Thank you for your support!

I can and will do this, for myself and my kids.

• kam744
    kam744 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I lost forty pounds two years ago on this app and gained some back when I hit my goal. I recently had my heart broken and have been hitting the gym and logging like crazy. Its taken my mind off of the heartache and focusing on being a better version of me. We can do this!
  • mojarr0
    mojarr0 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I agree about it being short fuel, but it is a great way to begin your journey. I know from experience. I have shifted my priorities to living longer as motivation but I would never have wanted to start of it was not for that revenge... Haha. I am sending you a friend request