Two Ingredient Dough Recipes?

Options
Dee_D33
Dee_D33 Posts: 106 Member
edited July 2018 in Food and Nutrition
I’ve recently discovered the amazingness of two ingredient dough! Just self rising flour and plain Greek yogurt! I’m having a hard time not incorporating it into almost every meal. Here are some of what I’ve made: A “poptart” with sugar free blackberry jam as the filling, a pretzel dog with a fat free Hebrew international frank and dinner tonight was a calzone with chicken thigh chunks marinated in garlic, cumin and liquid smoke with carmelized red onion, green bell pepper, sugar free BBQ sauce and fat free mozzarella cheese. The dough for each one has a couple variations. For the tart I put honey in the dough, for the pretzel dog I mixed in some cheddar cheese and put egg wash and sesame seeds on it and for the calzone I mixed in thyme, oregano and garlic. I also put cream cheese frosting on the tart made with cream cheese, almond milk and stevia but didn’t get a picture because it was game over after that. Each one was amazing and under 300 calories! Has anyone else tried this? Got any recipes? I’d love to see and try them! :)

Replies