Things Are Getting Weird

Options
Anyone else dealing with a bizarre body shape mid-weight loss?

In typical hourglass form, I gained weight pretty evenly on my body -boobs, upper arms, hips, and thighs - and it wasn't super noticeable until I started putting in on my waist, and that wasn't ok. Now that I'm losing it, my natural waist has shrunk back down, along with most other places, except my love handles and my tummy. I look normal from the front, bizarrely hip-y from the front, and about 4 months preggo from the side. I've lost inches and pounds but I haven't changed a pant size. I just want to buy new pants!!!!

I'm keeping the faith that it'll all come off in time, but it would be nice if spot-reduction worked, wouldn't it?

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    It would be nice, yes, but keep hammering at it. You're doing a great job!
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Exactly the same here! I haven't lost that much yet of course, but indeed everywhere I lost some CMs, but the underbelly is still there. I guess when you start to loose weight you never know where it comes off first, but I guess when we hold on that will be fine as well in the end.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I lost in my waist first... My hips and buttocks have gradually made the same progress. Still have a ways to go..

Keep up the good work. It will come off!