Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Et tu.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Honey I'm a self loathing narcissist, trust me I already know.

Haha
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Dog Please!

I already know that :wink:
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    statistically speaking ... if everyone starts claiming awesome, then the bell curve puts being "awesome" slap bang in the middle and you all become more and more average :/ ... by the end of the day, you are going to have to seriously exceed "awesome" if you want to be anything other than normal
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    No, I'm not.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    No, I'm not.

Same, man. There is a huge lack of awesome on this side of the screen.
  • imaproudmomma
    imaproudmomma Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I’m a firm believer you create the world you live in. I use to be sad and depressed and lonely while married. But today.. I am happy, I am fulfilled with success, I am free and I am at peace. I am grateful of my faults and failures because they showed me how to be where I am today, and most important where I’m going. So enjoy your life and make good memories. We all deserve to be happy, and believe that you’re awesome. At the end of the day if awesome is average then that’s a good day to be awesome! Namaste 🙏🏽
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    I’m a firm believer you create the world you live in. I use to be sad and depressed and lonely while married. But today.. I am happy, I am fulfilled with success, I am free and I am at peace. I am grateful of my faults and failures because they showed me how to be where I am today, and most important where I’m going. So enjoy your life and make good memories. We all deserve to be happy, and believe that you’re awesome. At the end of the day if awesome is average then that’s a good day to be awesome! Namaste 🙏🏽

Right there with ya! I finally got out of a miserable marriage and it has been life-changing. I feel like a completely different person and I am. No boundaries, no limits, no negativity holding me back. I feel free and positive and although I know not everyday is rainbows and sunshine the negative things don't affect me anymore. I react completely differently and am grateful for every day.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I sure am.
  • peggym4640
    peggym4640 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Yes... and so are you!!!
  • imaproudmomma
    imaproudmomma Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

Right there with ya! I finally got out of a miserable marriage and it has been life-changing. I feel like a completely different person and I am. No boundaries, no limits, no negativity holding me back. I feel free and positive and although I know not everyday is rainbows and sunshine the negative things don't affect me anymore. I react completely differently and am grateful for every day.

Amen! What a beautiful day to be alive! ❤️ I’m proud of you!!