Weight Watchers

Options
Guys. Some of you left WW because of the new program. But for $3 ONE TIME you can download the APP “iTrackBites”. It will allow you to do the Smart, Plus, Freestyle, or Original Points Program. It’s awesome.

Replies

• BlessedMom70
    BlessedMom70 Posts: 124 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    You can set your app to do Smartpoints again. Just go to food settings, set to maintenance and then roll the number to 30 (or whatever you want). All you have to do then is track the "zero point" foods such as eggs, beans, etc. You can do this by entering the nutritional info for each of these foods and making it a 'favorite". The next time you go to log an egg for example, your entry with the points value will come up first and you can log it.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Johnsc11 wrote: »
    Yes but it doesn’t help you to eat like garbage. 100 calories of gummy worms seems good but if you do it in points then it it high because of sugar.

I've got 1360 calories to play with before exercise. Since many people recommend an 80/20 split between nutrient-dense foods and treats, why is it a bad thing if I chose to indulge myself with 100 calories of candy? I mean, I've got more of a salt tooth than a sweet one, so it'd probably be roasted chickpeas or popcorn, but seriously? What's wrong with candy in moderation?
  • angie4752
    angie4752 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was doing WW , and I found that most of the people thought it was great to have all the free foods and would eat them all day long. Never understood, because all food have calories even the free food. I like tracking my calories in MFP and choosing what to use the calories on. I was at a stand still with WW but three weeks ago I changed to MFP and have lost 5 pounds. I do miss the social site on WW.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    I pass by a Weight Watchers meeting place on my daily walks. They're never meeting when I walk by but I still fantasize about sticking my head in and proclaiming, "Zero point foods still have calories and eat some of your activity points!!!" and leaving.