Two month changes

Options
2»

Replies

• Roosh513
    Roosh513 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    snemberton wrote: »
    That's too funny about the lone back roll. I totally see it in your pics. Just goes to show we don't have a say where the fat comes off. Great job btw, you look amazing and I can tell you've been working hard.
    Thanks.

Wouldn't it be nice to choose where the fat comes off? I'd love these hips to tone down quicker. I have lost a couple of inches, but that's mostly from the stomach flab, rather than the flab on my hips. I know genetically I likely won't have slim hips ever, but there's some layers of fat that are more than welcome to slide right off anytime now.

You'd be surprised at what a consistent, healthy lifestyle can do to your form. Next year you will look back at this post and laugh that you thought your genetics would keep you from being slim around the waist ;)

As long as you ensure that any change you make is a (mostly) comfortable change, you'll give yourself a chance to adjust to it, and that is the key to being consistent for years to come. Great work, and keep it up! You look great!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!