I love keeping a log of what I eat

Adynaya
Adynaya Posts: 7 Member
edited July 2018 in Introduce Yourself
My goal is to be fit and lose weight 10 kg overall

Replies

• Sarahfaster
    Sarahfaster Posts: 29 Member
    I also love logging what I eat! It makes me feel organized and I know what I'm putting in my body which helps me keep on track with my nutrition. Good luck!
  • dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    Not sure I enjoy it but it really does help
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    I used to because it was convenient and easy when I could scan bar codes. I also did well keeping track of calories throughout the day on my phone. Now my phone provider does not support the app. Boo! Feel like I am being forced into buying an more expensive phone so I can use apps that have been dropped from my phone.
  • kbush2018
    kbush2018 Posts: 41 Member
    At first I didn’t like logging my food but now- I can’t live with out it! It helps me say on track with those macros.

If it were easy then everyone would do it. 😊
    Let’s be friends and motivate each other.
  • jgitau
    jgitau Posts: 6 Member
    It wasn't easy for me at first but am slowly getting into it. i particularly love scanning the bar codes, so accurate :) looking forward to lose weight too. we can be friends for motivation
  • iowalinda
    iowalinda Posts: 356 Member
    I really like the accountability. There is a record right there in black and white. I also like how easy it is to calculate calories on MFP - not like the old days when you had to measure with measuring cups and look through calorie books for a close option.