Fortnite

Replies

• LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Don't forget today is Season 5, peeps! Lots of changes/fixes today.
  • pinksunnyrose
    pinksunnyrose Posts: 453 Member
    My 11 year old nephew is obsessed. I tried once and was Terrible.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Don't forget today is Season 5, peeps! Lots of changes/fixes today.

Can’t wait!
  • rickiimarieee

gotta practice!
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91

gotta practice!

Agree. This game is a whole new ball game from the COD days. Takes skill and persistence to be good. Keep playing. Practice building. I still think I suck.
  • rickiimarieee

gotta practice!

Agree. This game is a whole new ball game from the COD days. Takes skill and persistence to be good. Keep playing. Practice building. I still think I suck.
    I’m okay I average about 5 kills a game. I wouldn’t say I’m the best though
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member

gotta practice!

I have it installed. But, need to get playing. Hearing all of this reminds me of the Unreal Tournament and Star Trek: Elite Force days.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    My daughter is addicted. I play with her so I can actually spend time with her :D

My daughter is my only Fortnite friend, but she hardly ever wants to play with me. When she's playing with her friends, she doesn't want her old man around. :cry:

OTOH, my son doesn't play Fortnite himself, but all he does all day is watch other people live stream their games on YouTube. He likes to watch me play, and he helps me out because he knows all the secrets ("Go down those stairs! There's almost always a chest down there."). A couple of days ago I impressed one of his friends because they said I was the only adult they knew who A: played Fortnite, B: knew who Ninja was, and C: used the same gaming mouse as Ninja (Logitech g502).

I would love if my dad played fortnite. That’s so cool lmao

I actually play too, but it's so freaking frustrating to me!. . I know I will NEVER get a win. . I must've played 20 rounds before i got m first kill. .My 12 year old is amazing to watch but he still doesn't have a win! . The winners are on a different level. Still, I'll hop in there occasionally, especially if my kid is there. . He's probably embarrassed to team with me b/c I don't pay for those season passes and so I have a noob skin.
  • rickiimarieee
    My daughter is addicted. I play with her so I can actually spend time with her :D

My daughter is my only Fortnite friend, but she hardly ever wants to play with me. When she's playing with her friends, she doesn't want her old man around. :cry:

OTOH, my son doesn't play Fortnite himself, but all he does all day is watch other people live stream their games on YouTube. He likes to watch me play, and he helps me out because he knows all the secrets ("Go down those stairs! There's almost always a chest down there."). A couple of days ago I impressed one of his friends because they said I was the only adult they knew who A: played Fortnite, B: knew who Ninja was, and C: used the same gaming mouse as Ninja (Logitech g502).

I actually play too, but it's so freaking frustrating to me!. . I know I will NEVER get a win. . I must've played 20 rounds before i got m first kill. .My 12 year old is amazing to watch but he still doesn't have a win! . The winners are on a different level. Still, I'll hop in there occasionally, especially if my kid is there. . He's probably embarrassed to team with me b/c I don't pay for those season passes and so I have a noob skin.

It took me a long to get a win but you need to practice!
  • rickiimarieee

I have a noob skin and I haven’t paid for a season pass yet my husband has and I probably will this season but I probably have 200 wins
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    I wonder how different it is playing on the switch from Xbox/PS4. I know I played on mobile servers a couple of days ago, and honestly had 19 kills, which never happens on console. 95% of console players seem to be half decent, so it's hard to get a lot of kills.

Also, gaming has been in my nature for a long time, but I haven't played a game as much as I have Fortnite since back in the Halo 2 days. It's just a game you can keep playing over and over and over.

Also, nothing wrong with being a no-skin. Sometimes I will go in as a no-skin and completely dominate :smiley:

I wish I was off work today to play!
  • rickiimarieee
    I wonder how different it is playing on the switch from Xbox/PS4. I know I played on mobile servers a couple of days ago, and honestly had 19 kills, which never happens on console. 95% of console players seem to be half decent, so it's hard to get a lot of kills.

Also, gaming has been in my nature for a long time, but I haven't played a game as much as I have Fortnite since back in the Halo 2 days. It's just a game you can keep playing over and over and over.

Also, nothing wrong with being a no-skin. Sometimes I will go in as a no-skin and completely dominate :smiley:

I wish I was off work today to play!

I’ve played on Xbox and switch and it’s alike just players getting use to the new console
  • Cameron_1969

I have a noob skin and I haven’t paid for a season pass yet my husband has and I probably will this season but I probably have 200 wins

200!?. . What platform are you on?. .
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91

She said she was on the switch.

I watched a few videos of people on the switch, seems like more noobs than good players. 200 is still impressive nonetheless. Good job.
  • rickiimarieee

A mix of Xbox and switch
  • rickiimarieee

She said she was on the switch.

I watched a few videos of people on the switch, seems like more noobs than good players. 200 is still impressive nonetheless. Good job.

Mix of Xbox and switch
  • Cameron_1969
    q2zxmiy7hwc3.gif

My kid taught himself the "flippin-awesome" emote.
  • rickiimarieee
    q2zxmiy7hwc3.gif

Oh my god is that actually your son?!
  • Cameron_1969
    q2zxmiy7hwc3.gif

Yep!
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    q2zxmiy7hwc3.gif

Yep!

Hahaha YES!