Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Protein Powder Recommendations? (Dairy free, Grain free, Soy free)

What are are your protein powder recommendations? I would like to try one without dairy, grains, or soy.

Replies

• Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited July 2018
    I use Vega not sure if it's without all those though (it is vegetable base) I use the after workout/recovery which as higher protein (no idea if that matters on any actual level OTHER than being higher protein).

https://myvega.com/collections/protein-powders/products/vega-sport-protein
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    I love TrueNutrition because you can build your own blends or choose from already established formulas. You pick all of the ingredients, plus you can decide how much flavor you want. I find most powders too sweet for my taste, so I always make mine with "less flavor" and it's so affordable considering how customizable it is.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited July 2018
    For the price, it's hard to beat SunWarrior Warrior blend (no grains in it, no soy, always Vegan). The other SunWarriors have grains. Depends on why you want it grain free. The Warrior blend uses Goji Berries (along with pea protein and hemp I think). Some have digestive issues with Goji Berries.
  • stlouis7474
    stlouis7474 Posts: 6 Member
    Go with bone broth protein. It's great
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Paleoethics beef protein works for me
  • georgieamber2
    georgieamber2 Posts: 229 Member
    What are are your protein powder recommendations? I would like to try one without dairy, grains, or soy.

Not myprotein vegan blend lol... the natural vanilla is super sweet and grainy...
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    My wife likes this one.
    Unflavored whey isolate. Completely lactose free.
    She adds it to her breakfast smoothy.
    NOW Sports Whey Protein Isolate,5-Pound https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015AQL1Q?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    If by "dairy free" you mean you don't want either whey or casein, then your best bet is a pea or hemp protein, or possibly egg white protein if you eat eggs. You can buy unflavored plain versions of all of these, which might be easier than looking for a specific brand that doesn't mix in soy or other ingredients.
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 600 Member
    Pea protein from Bulk Barn. 90%protein and I digest it well.
    I have had issues with whey, both isolate and concentrate.