Keto friends, ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting - New friends, add me

Options
johnny_19
johnny_19 Posts: 32 Member
Hey there, I've been on MFP for awhile and have adopted a ketogenic and intermittent fasting lifestyle and it's had such a dramatic difference in the past 50 days. From the beginning of my journey, I've dropped 57 pounds (over the last two years) and actually have dropped 21 pounds in a combined effort of IF and keto. Looking to add some friends that are committed to this lifestyle.

Thanks

Johnny

Replies

• Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I've been on MFP for awhile and have adopted a ketogenic and intermittent fasting lifestyle and it's had such a dramatic difference in the past 50 days. From the beginning of my journey, I've dropped 57 pounds (over the last two years) and actually have dropped 21 pounds in a combined effort of IF and keto. Looking to add some friends that are committed to this lifestyle.

Thanks

Johnny
    Good job.I did intermittent fasting for a month to kick start my diet and it went great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• 88perrotte
    88perrotte Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I started a 4 hour feasting window on July 4th. I've also done a 72 water fast to encourage ketogenisis. Am down 5lbs...mostly water I'm sure. Am not hungry at all during fasting window.
    What kind of fasting do you do?
    Keep it up!
  • Dgiarrusso88
    Dgiarrusso88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started today. Got my grocery list and prepped all my meals for the next couple of days. Hoping it goes well but I know like with any new habit, it will take a while to get used to. Nice to see there are other ppl out there who enjoy it. It's a little intimidating at first but I think once I get the hang of it it will be good.