Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Huh....
  • Josh_From_Louisiana
    Josh_From_Louisiana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you are talking about... explain please..
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    300px-117th_Infantry_North_Carolina_NG_at_St._Vith_1945.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I think I'll get the popcorn.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    @leut_underpants look! A thread made just for you!

😉
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    400px-Battle_of_the_Bulge_7th.jpg
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Amber, you are stunning. Ahhh hail to the nooo to the Bulge. The brain is a sneaky snake. It likes to poke holes and give us a big pinch whenever it can. It is a bully. It will take potshots from across the bow. The brain enjoys comfort and taking the path of least resistance. It wants us to grab the rolls around the middle, pinch the backside and squeeze the thighs. The brain is the greatest mountain we will ever have to climb in our entire lifetime. The brains wants us to give up so it can go back to coasting and living by autopilot. Tell the brain to just shut the hail UP.

You're stunning and wonderful. Keep tooling along and really reach for happiness today. Listen to music, paint much more, embrace all of the healthy and laugh entirely too much with your kids. You will not be deterred by the Bulge.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    Amber, you are stunning. Ahhh hail to the nooo to the Bulge. The brain is a sneaky snake. It likes to poke holes and give us a big pinch whenever it can. It is a bully. It will take potshots from across the bow. The brain enjoys comfort and taking the path of least resistance. It wants us to grab the rolls around the middle, pinch the backside and squeeze the thighs. The brain is the greatest mountain we will ever have to climb in our entire lifetime. The brains wants us to give up so it can go back to coasting and living by autopilot. Tell the brain to just shut the hail UP.

You're stunning and wonderful. Keep tooling along and really reach for happiness today. Listen to music, paint much more, embrace all of the healthy and laugh entirely too much with your kids. You will not be deterred by the Bulge.

Not disagreeing, just saying, if I could deter from the bulge I wouldn’t have two kids. 😂
  • Mazda_Mx5
    Mazda_Mx5 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    ah1xyg1i92v8.gif
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    ibu8ukhno7hd.jpg
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    ibu8ukhno7hd.jpg

This is the best thing ever! 😂
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    ibu8ukhno7hd.jpg

This is the best thing ever! 😂

:D I was going to post a different one from him, but didn't want it to get flagged.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    ibu8ukhno7hd.jpg

King Jareth was my very first crush! :D
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    ibu8ukhno7hd.jpg

Isn't it funny how you remember him when you watched it young, then watch it as an adult and doesn't really look exactly how you remembered him. When I was younger, I couldn't tell he was wearing a wig.. I was like 5 or 6...
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    ibu8ukhno7hd.jpg

Isn't it funny how you remember him when you watched it young, then watch it as an adult and doesn't really look exactly how you remembered him. When I was younger, I couldn't tell he was wearing a wig.. I was like 5 or 6...

I still kinda crush on the goblin king :)
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    ibu8ukhno7hd.jpg

I still kinda crush on the goblin king :)

Oh I know.. That doesn't go away.. ;)
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    The bulge makes me think of that movie 'The Thing'

I like thinking about things & bulges. It passes the time on the commute home I guess.

Check out The Blob!

2ywxzp8o8gee.png
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options

Nuts
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options

Nuts