Hi! Been around here a little over a year. I'd like to gain some local friends - Dayton, Ohio, USA

Options
I joined MFP April 2017. I hit my highest weight of 525 lb about a month before joining here, was 515 lb when I signed up. I'm down to 455 lb now. It's been a roller coaster ride for me. My low weight since joining was 430 lb in December of last year. Up, down, up, down...it's like the story of my life.

I'm 5'9'' and my goal weight is 170-180 lb by January 2021. I'd really love to make friends with one or more Dayton, Ohio locals who I could actually meet in person. Online support is great but I feel like I really need a friend or two to share support in person, a couple of people who are in a similar place health wise or who have been. Eventually I'd like to meet for walks, swimming, hiking, or just hanging out casually being supportive as friends.

If you're in the Dayton area I'd love to get connected with you here. If you're interested in this kind of support please send me a friend request by clicking this add-friend link. :smile: