I Will Reach My Goals

Options
Hello,
I am not new to MFP but this is the first time I am actually making use of all of its tools. I wrote a bit about myself in my blog post if you want to check it out.

I'm 31, a mom, girlfriend, sister, daughter and friend. Unlike a lot of people I don't have any "problem" with my body other than its getting older and I need to take better care of myself. I don't worry about what others think of it, or if they think I'm fat or if they think I eat too much. I am happy with my life just the way it is. But I am a realist and and know at my current weight I will not continue to be happy with my life if I don't start making adjustments now. So here I am.

At 31 I still HATE (with a fervent passion) exercising, but I will because it is what needs to be done. I LOVE (with equal passion) eating, but its not just the eating. Its the communion of being with family/friends over a delish meal. I mean, that is so hard to resist! But I know that I can enjoy their company and not stuff my face. Well, maybe on occassion I will give into temptation. :happy: