85 lbs down! Pictures for days :)

Options
2»

Replies

• PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    L0vAnj wrote: »
    Hashimotos girl here too I have struggled with losing weight for an eternity this gives me courage, I also have a big fear of losing weight based on my comfort of being a big girl never ever known what it would be like to be a thinner me. Has the weight loss improved some of your symptoms for hashies? I am at 245lbs 5'1 pregnant waiting to pop the darling to get back on track. How do you feel emotionally and physically, is it different?

I have an under active thyroid, not hashimotos...so I’m not totally sure how different those things will be for you but I do know that any disease/illness is better if you are in a healthy weight right?

Honestly physically and emotionally has been totally positive for me. I feel comfortable in all my clothes and don’t worry about photos being taken of me and stuff like that.

100 percent positive for me :)
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with Hashimotos early last year, something similar to your condition. I recently cut out certain foods the best I can,and my mood feels more stable. Diet is key! For a long time it was hard for me to stop eating unhealthy foods because I been used to eating them for so long,but recently I felt that enough was enough! Trying to control my stress and limiting caffeine also helps me as well. Congratulations on all your hard work,you look fabulous!
  • nthedoghouse
    nthedoghouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off!
  • PartyKardy
    Options
    lauhil wrote: »
    I was diagnosed with Hashimotos early last year, something similar to your condition. I recently cut out certain foods the best I can,and my mood feels more stable. Diet is key! For a long time it was hard for me to stop eating unhealthy foods because I been used to eating them for so long,but recently I felt that enough was enough! Trying to control my stress and limiting caffeine also helps me as well. Congratulations on all your hard work,you look fabulous!

I’m still struggling to reduce my caffeine intake because the thyroid condition does often make me so exhausted but you have to play around with diet to find what’s best for you!

It’s a constant process!
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    PartyKardy wrote: »
    lauhil wrote: »

I’m still struggling to reduce my caffeine intake because the thyroid condition does often make me so exhausted but you have to play around with diet to find what’s best for you!

It’s a constant process!

The reason I am reducing my caffeine intake is because of anxiety,which is working for me. I used to drink a few cups of coffee and alot of caffeinated teas,and it would make my anxiety worse. It's true,we have to do what's best for our bodies and our brains.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    The change in your face is incredible!
  • Eiliryn
    Eiliryn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, beautiful - Thanks for posting how you felt. I feel that way too. Congratulations on your determination and effort! You look lovely!
  • PartyKardy
    Options
    eminater wrote: »
    The change in your face is incredible!

Haha right?
    My eyes look twice as big and I have a chin! And cheekbones! And facial features!

People I went to high school with often don’t recognize me haha
  • biscuitforcefield
    biscuitforcefield Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You were pretty before, and then you became BEAUTIFUL. You look like a mermaid <3

Congratulations and here's to your new, healthier, slimmer life :)
  • PartyKardy
    Options
    You were pretty before, and then you became BEAUTIFUL. You look like a mermaid <3

Congratulations and here's to your new, healthier, slimmer life :)

A mermaid?? Omg goals AF! Thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!