Put on hold

Options
Well I'm feeling a bit demotivated because I've had to put my exercise and food plan on hold because of an operation last week

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You can do that, or you can figure out how to eat well and move without hurting yourself within the temporary constraints your current situation.
  • love_yourself02
    love_yourself02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just do what you got to do
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Remember your "why's " in you exercise and plan and let that be your motivation during your healing time! Much luck to you!
  • elisekmgott
    elisekmgott Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I can't really move at all so finding other ways to exercise isn't even an option sadly, the only thing I can do is eat right but I'm barely eating right now
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I can't really move at all so finding other ways to exercise isn't even an option sadly, the only thing I can do is eat right but I'm barely eating right now

You should be eating at maintenance (set MFP activity level to sedentary and weight loss goal to maintain your weight, and eat at least that much) while your body heals. It'll be putting extra resources toward healing, so now is not the time to worry about weight loss. Just pick it back up when you're released by your doctor.