Back and looking for more active friends

Options
Erikalynne18
Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
My Weightloss Story:
I joined MFP in Fall of 2012. I seen a lot of success and went from 175 lbs to 125 lbs. I kept the weight off for a year, but then my life changed a LOT and with each change I gained a bit back. So now I'm back to logging! I don't follow any specific diet and will not participate in weight loss gimics and wraps (don't approach me to buy or sell please).
About me: I'm 31 and sadly nearly at my starting weight again. I live in a Northern Part of Alberta (Canada) in a fairly remote location. I am a teacher, married and have 2 cats. I wear a fitbit so if you want to add me as a friend there for challenges that would work as well :)

I find I am most successful when I'm accountable so looking to add more ACTIVE friends on here as many of my friends no longer log on.

Replies

• stainbackzoo
    stainbackzoo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me! we can cheer each other on!!!
  • Bnoland27
    Bnoland27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day. Im looking for friends and motivation. I was doing good all week until today. I had pizza 😩. How do I add friends?
  • kotto9656
    kotto9656 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Idk and I need some too.
  • Heartie2Heartie
    Heartie2Heartie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just started back again anyone is free to add me. Pls do
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Any of you are welcome to add me as a friend - I am on here daily, and try to be a motivator. I'm here for you! :)
  • dansengrl1
    dansengrl1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm back and need to lose 25lbs and get in shape. An injury has kept me from even walking. I need support and accountability from as many ppl as possible!!
  • spatula69
    spatula69 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I lost 56lbs and have now regained 50 of them!! Need support and motivation, please add me. The more the merrier :-)
  • dansengrl1
    dansengrl1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do we add each other??
  • samiejones1
    samiejones1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Lolaorbust
    Lolaorbust Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well! I have been finally logging my food consistently and I like to see others success to keep me going!
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Active with open food diary.. if you just got the like button, don't request:D otherwise, feel free to add!
  • rainbowdash19
    rainbowdash19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me x
  • Truns1990
    Truns1990 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I run everyday and just started watching my calories recently. I'm down 25 pounds so far ( including before the app ) and deffinitly want friends to keep each other motivated!