about diet report

Options
dippydoo
dippydoo Posts: 10 Member
Is there any way to add like 10 calories to your list. I ate a frozen dinner that showed 370 on food file BUT on the package it is now 380. Can I add a few calories?

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    dippydoo wrote: »
    Is there any way to add like 10 calories to your list. I ate a frozen dinner that showed 370 on food file BUT on the package it is now 380. Can I add a few calories?

You could use quick add option and just add the extra 10 calories. I usually search a food I know won’t be there and then the quick add option shows up like this photo.

nd18jdx2vnzg.jpeg

I hope I understood what you were asking. If not, disregard this.

I do it this way sometimes too
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Yes, just go to the meal and hit "Quick Tools", then choose "Quick Add". I've done this when the calorie count seems "off".
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    dippydoo wrote: »

Make the portion size 1.05 or whatever makes it up to 380 cals.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I have used quick add when I go out to eat and have no idea what the meal's calories are. I over estimate the calories. (I don't go to a lot of chain restaurants so restaurant meals will not be in the DB.)