Hey everyone! Looking for more friends

Options
stfpa
stfpa Posts: 62 Member
I’m 21, 5’4 and looking to lose 30 pounds. I’m not new to mfp, it’s helped me lose weight a couple times before. I found I do much better when I’m able to interact with other people and see how everyone else is doing. I don’t really message people but having supportive friends on here motivates me. So add me! :-)

Replies

• jtomm2005
    jtomm2005 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to your precious success good luck to your future feel free to add
  • FlySuperWhoLock
    FlySuperWhoLock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! I've used mfp before and it helped with friends. Send me a request and we can support each other!!!
  • hannannda
    hannannda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im also looking for 30 pounds down, hopefully soon! Adding people definitely helps w the competitive side
  • ScorpioL1GHT
    ScorpioL1GHT Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey. I know 30 pounds might seem like a daunting task, but if you feel better having the support of others, I can totally understand that. I'm from Philadelphia and looking to use MyFitnessPal for health reasons, but definitely support others looking to lose weight!

You can do this!
  • stfpa
    stfpa Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey. I know 30 pounds might seem like a daunting task, but if you feel better having the support of others, I can totally understand that. I'm from Philadelphia and looking to use MyFitnessPal for health reasons, but definitely support others looking to lose weight!

You can do this!
    I’m from Philadelphia too! And thank you so much. You got this too
  • ScorpioL1GHT
    ScorpioL1GHT Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    stfpa wrote: »

You can do this!
    I’m from Philadelphia too! And thank you so much. You got this too

Hahah that's awesome! Now I KNOW you are going to succeed!
  • coolsaj18
    coolsaj18 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Please add me as well.. looking to lose 20 pounds, hope your previous experience helps us all..