Tall & already rocking it!

Options
Ok yeah I am full of pre-workout boosting drink but yes motivated to be nearly a fitness model before 50! I wear a 👙 now but by next year I plan to be 2-3 sizes smaller and ripped! Former model, athlete & high tech exec. See my bio. Basic stats: 48, 6'2" ugh 230 with goal of 175 by 6/19. I am looking for motivating MFP friends...even better if you are tall and/or had knee surgeries, spinal fusion, love to dance and are into adventurous sports such as downhill, wakeboarding, kite boarding, hang gliding, motorcycling etc. Even bigger bonus is if you are a woman 5'10" or taller. Either gender us tall folks have a more difficult time building bulk so I would enjoy male friends here who are also tall. I love visible muscle! I have both my BF who transformed his body that I train with amap plus a professional trainer in the wings as pkg purchased. I am undergoing huge dietary changes and that is my biggest change hurdle right now. Anyway let's rock our bodies and keep our minds and activities interesting.
P.S. Picture hoarders & Meatheads I won't accept your friend requests...go oogle & message elsewhere vs waste my time!