Looking for support and motivation - Just getting started (for the 3rd time...)

Options
2»

Replies

• GorditoTerronillo
    GorditoTerronillo Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I’d love to be here for you too! I could use some support as well, trying to lose some weight (goal would be to lose 100+lbs but we’ll se how it goes!). Just started this week adding some cardio to my life and counting/watching calories.
    I’ve always been a chubby girl, I’ve been through bullying (random people, friends and family), insecurities, low self esteem, judged myself, etc and I’m getting a bit tired of putting myself down instead of doing something about what I don’t like, so here I am, trying to change that.

Feel free to add me/message me, let’s do this together! 👏🏼
  • stainbackzoo
    stainbackzoo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add me too! any and all help is appreciated! 😉
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla, I too am just reintroducing myself to MFP. I have done it off and on and been successful however every time I got going something derailed me (yes my fault but hard to recover!). I spent last year fighting cancer and doing chemo and lost about 35 pounds. I knew I would gain some back but had hoped to use the end of treatment to try and keep some of it off and have that as a starting point. It is the year mark of my last treatment and I am 100% back to where I was before I started. My goal had been to eat healthier, exercise and all but life got in my way. I am so ready to do this and keep going with it. I would love to join you as an accountability and motivation partner. <3
  • TabiiJoyyB
    TabiiJoyyB Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! If you'd like some more help and accountability feel free to add me :)
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Well welcome back! I'm happy to see you trying! :) You are more than welcome to add me if you would like - I love this community, so the more friends the better IMO. Keep going!
  • MrsJinThird
    MrsJinThird Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could have written this!! I am spending this week getting the right foods in my fridge and making play lists of workout videos. I am looking for someone who will keep me accountable and help motivate me!
  • AnitaKundu
    AnitaKundu Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi All, please feel free to add me if you're looking for motivation and support. I'm good at responding to messages. 37, female, Auckland, NZ.
  • themrsb192
    themrsb192 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello again! Looking for ppl to add me as a friend that need motivation as much as me feel free to add me as a friend I respond fairly fast. Wifey and mommy trying to feel healthy again.