Options
2»

Replies

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    FireOpalCO wrote: »
    kami3006 wrote: »

Dunno about the creamer though. Sounds interesting. I’m usually sold at the word Reese’s.

There is now Reese's whipped cream.

The sentence that changed my life. <3
  • Sam29a
    Sam29a Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I could. But I don't want to just eat healthy food. That's boring and I would give up after a month or two. I always have something sweet at night, even when eating 1200 calories, I fit it in.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Sam29a wrote: »
    I could. But I don't want to just eat healthy food. That's boring and I would give up after a month or two. I always have something sweet at night, even when eating 1200 calories, I fit it in.

Why do you think healthy food is if you think it's boring and restricts anything sweet?
  • peggy_polenta
    peggy_polenta Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i also have an issue about not eating enough as i just don't like to eat. one way to add calories without realizing youre eating is to add butter and oils to everything. i even put butter on my meat. i put mct oil in my coffee. buttered coffee is also really good. use whipping cream instead of table cream. fats pack a lot of calories. you can also throw some cheese and cashews in your salads.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options

Dunno about the creamer though. Sounds interesting. I’m usually sold at the word Reese’s.

Why... just why......🤔
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »

Why... just why......🤔

Why not?
  • DarkNightBrightDays
    DarkNightBrightDays Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Some days (more than I would like) I find my intake has been way too low and the heat reduces my appetite aswell. I found a peanut butter, banana, vanilla protein powder and chia seed smoothie is both delicious and filling at around 300 cals depending what liquids etc you add to it (l put coffee in mine if I have it for breakfast...yummy).

How do you fit all of this in 300 calories? A small banana and a tiny 2tbs serving of peanut butter are already 300cals. Or maybe I’m the only one who can’t get by with that little pb 🤷🏼‍♀️LOL
    Do coffee and pb go well together? I saw a Reese’s creamer at the store a while ago and couldn’t decide if it was appealing and repulsive haha

Hi

My receipe is as follows -

2 teaspoons Jiff (lower sodium and sugar) 63 cals still tastes very peanutty
    126g (medium) banana 110 cals
    1/2 scoop Pure Protein Vanilla Flavour 75 cals
    1 teaspoon chia seeds - 20 cals
    2oz skim milk 23 cals
    1/4 cup coffee 0 cals
    3 ice cubes 0 cals

So around about 300 cals, it makes just under a pint once blended and I'm stuffed after I've drunk it with the rest of my coffee.

:smiley:
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options

Why... just why......🤔

Why not?

Fair enough.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Time for ice cream! Yay!

And pie!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    If you mean by junk food, the stuff that more or less just adds calories, I can think of lots of nutrient dense food to top up on and add them in to whatever I'm eating. Avocado, nuts, beans, fruit of all sorts, bananas are good. Greek yoghurt is tasty and can feel quite rich. No need to undereat even if you are trying to avoid excess fried sugar and salt type food (nothing wrong with good fats before anyone shouts at me - I use avocado and full fat yoghurt a lot!) Nothing wrong with a treat every now and then either, I have a piece of chocolate every evening - the last thing I eat daily!
  • petrball
    petrball Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Time for ice cream! Yay!

My favourite!!!
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    I could easily eat 6000 cals a day of so called healthy food.

Me too. 5k would be just from the cashew nuts!

I hate the junk food label. I eat everything. I love fruit and veg and I also love icecream, cakes, sweets etc.
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    IIFYM is life. I don't like labeling food good or bad.