Serial starter, but dangit I need to stick to this!

Options
Hey there, I'm Bre. I've been on and off MFP for...years. YEARS.

I have an autoimmune disease (possibly more than one, testing is in the works for those, yay -_-), permanent damage to my lungs from blood clots, had a tumor removed from my right Atrium in september of 2017 (open heart surgery was terrible for weight loss), and I'm a mom who probably spends way too much time on video games haha.

I really need to get on track with this, I have Ddpyoga, and hopefully with this new med I'll be able to breathe (diagnosed today with lung obstruction from clots/pieces of tumor that will never go away ugh) so that I can exercise more.

Any other serial starters here? People with tons of health issues? What motivates you to stick around?

Hope everyone is having a wonderful night/day!!

Replies

• LadyKJ85
    LadyKJ85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. Autoimmune diseases suck but you are a warrior! I have Graves Disease which sounds way worse than it is but certainly no walk in the park. And like you, I'm a serial starter but this time I'm easing into it and concentrating on eating right first. Wishing you all the best, sounds like you have a long road to recovery still. Take care!