It Will All Be Alright In The End

Options
to say the last couple of weeks have sucked monkey balls big time is a ginormous understatement.. my being done has been done and that done has been done.. it has been so bad mentally/emotionally .. from chaos at work and chaos at home, that I haven't cared what I have eaten and I didn't care to log about three days worth of it last week. I have paid the price physically.. my joints ache from lack of water and a higher carb intake, my indigestion has reared it's ugly head, my sleep has been filled with stressmares (nightmares caused by stress), and my weight has yo-yo'd between 240 and 242. I have no one to really blame but myself as no one forced three large Dr. Peppers down my throat, no one forced me to eat Chinese noodles, no one forced me to put anything in my mouth that I didn't want there. Now I have to be the one to jump back on the bandwagon for I am the only one who can. I am not happy with myself about it, but I also am not going to beat myself up about it as I am sure it won't be the only time it happens. I am human. I will screw up. I will self sabotage. However, I will succeed in the long run. I have to, if for no one but myself, I have to.

Replies

• sbshoe90
    sbshoe90 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I am about the same weight as you and I've been doing a lot of stress eating/comfort eating before I started on MFP just a few days ago. It's so tough when there's a lot going on in your life. Sending positive vibes your way!
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Failures are only can be useful if you learn from them. Don't be harsh on you, but you deserve to be healthy, either physically or mentally. Don't focus on numbers, focus to live healthy.