nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    To the last 2 stories.......

Oh hell naw!!!!!
  • Sami488
    Sami488 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I had a guy who asked me out which was pretty exciting, to the point where It did not even matter how bad the date was, so I let a lot of stuff slide.. the chewing with his mouth open, blowing his nose at the table, constantly talking about his ex, and his mom, who his ex reminds him of...all of this was permissible. BUT THEN, we get to the end of dinner and he pays for mine too!!! Not only that but he opens the door for me!!

I mean c'mon dude. Hellooo Equal Rights.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Sami488 wrote: »
    I had a guy who asked me out which was pretty exciting, to the point where It did not even matter how bad the date was, so I let a lot of stuff slide.. the chewing with his mouth open, blowing his nose at the table, constantly talking about his ex, and his mom, who his ex reminds him of...all of this was permissible. BUT THEN, we get to the end of dinner and he pays for mine too!!! Not only that but he opens the door for me!!

If this isn’t a joke then you are the polar opposite of me. I’m all for equal rights, but I demand to be treated like a lady. Doors opened for me, chairs pulled out, will not walk curbside. All of that old fashioned chivalry or I’m done. I was raised a certain way, and that’s how my father taught us that a man treats a woman. With respect, and as if she is his Queen and I refuse to accept anything less than that.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Sami488 wrote: »

If this isn’t a joke then you are the polar opposite of me. I’m all for equal rights, but I demand to be treated like a lady. Doors opened for me, chairs pulled out, will not walk curbside. All of that old fashioned chivalry or I’m done. I was raised a certain way, and that’s how my father taught us that a man treats a woman. With respect, and as if she is his Queen and I refuse to accept anything less than that.

Preach. I am with you 100%