Uneven stomach?

Options
Hi everyone. I noticed today in the mirror that the left side of my stomach seems to protrude more than my right side. I noticed this standing, and when I sat down and ran my hand across the bottom of my stomach, I could definitely feel that the right side was flatter than the left by far. Is this normal or some weird type of bloat?

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The interwebz cannot help you. Could be a tumor, could be body dysmorphia, could be uneven fat loss, etc, etc, etc. If it's that concerning, go to your doctor.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    digidoomed wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I noticed today in the mirror that the left side of my stomach seems to protrude more than my right side. I noticed this standing, and when I sat down and ran my hand across the bottom of my stomach, I could definitely feel that the right side was flatter than the left by far. Is this normal or some weird type of bloat?

I have uterine fibroids which noticeably blow up twice a month. When's the last time you've been to a GYN?

Regardless, this is definitely an issue for an in-person medical professional.
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Have you been pregnant before? I notice where one of my babies used to like to lie is more prominent.
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have that and its uneven weight loss for me. Then after awhile it evens back out then does it all over again. Lol