Beep Support

Options
jacquelynkay
jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
4 years I’ve been very faithful living a low carb lifestyle. However, for the last 3 months I’ve gained 10lbs. I completely have gone off the low carb plan. I cannot seem to get back on track :(

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You can do it!
  • dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Dust yourself off and climb back on that 🐎!

Let’s ride!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    dmille2 wrote: »
    Dust yourself off and climb back on that 🐎!

Let’s ride!

Oooo I should have said this
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    4 years I’ve been very faithful living a low carb lifestyle. However, for the last 3 months I’ve gained 10lbs. I completely have gone off the low carb plan. I cannot seem to get back on track :(

I'm right there with you. Been in a funk for a while.
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I always do better when i control my carbs which I'm not exactly controlling at the moment!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Right now is a great time to put that behind you and start again. I lost 32 lbs since April and then gained about 4 lbs back. Got back on track and I am losing again. 20 more lbs by Christmas. Let's go.
  • deweese7717
    deweese7717 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Your body is an amazing system of adaptation. When I hit platues, I adjust calories to the direction I desire. I always stay low carb as I have been healthier as result, not only with control of weight but the values of my blood markers. Anyways...

I have also added intermittent fasting and have made some aggressive cool changes to my body.
  • Joe_58
    Joe_58 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Low carb plus strict calorie deficit will get you back on track.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Right now is a great time to put that behind you and start again. I lost 32 lbs since April and then gained about 4 lbs back. Got back on track and I am losing again. 20 more lbs by Christmas. Let's go.

Re5pext

I hate to brag....

But I've lost almost three pounds over the past five years.

(I've heard that it is best to slowly lose the weight )
  • CDAVCROSSFIT
    CDAVCROSSFIT Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Can we just take a minute to appreciate that profile pic first?