Weightloss so far with pics!

Options
So I decided to take a photo today of my progress so far since I was wearing the same shirt lol. I started my weight loss journey on June 1st 2013. Still going strong!! :)

fat.jpg
losingit.png

Replies

• sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    WoW! Looking great! :)
  • hiswifetheirmommy
    hiswifetheirmommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome! :)
  • lynn_miller15
    lynn_miller15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    congrats!! :) 40lbs in 2 months!!! That's great...what did you do to lose that much?
  • kcooper14
    kcooper14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your doing wonderful....good job
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!! I can tell you have lost alot off your stomach.
  • BHKLEIN
    BHKLEIN Posts: 104
    Options
    Very nice!!! I think it's about time to get a new shirt as that one is going to be WAY to big for you! :happy:
  • Irockursocks87
    Irockursocks87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    congrats!! :) 40lbs in 2 months!!! That's great...what did you do to lose that much?

I have been eating clean and I try to exercise at least a half hour to an hour a day. I switch up my exercises between walking, biking riding, swimming, and my favorite, TurboJam.
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thats amazing, keep up the good work!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Great! that is a lot of weight in just 9 weeks or so, you look fantastic :)
  • fosshage79
    fosshage79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What!!! That is amazing progress, what are you doing/how are you doing this!? I'm just starting up again and your changes are amazing and inspiring. I am working towards fitting into a specific dress for my birthday in about three months and would love see some changes like yours! Would you be willing to share your start weight and height cause I'm at about 235 and 5'4...
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! Amazing results!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    wowo such a nice difference in your tummy already. awesome. girl keep it up!
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely AMAZING for only two months! Stay strong girl!! One day at a time!
  • Irockursocks87
    Irockursocks87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What!!! That is amazing progress, what are you doing/how are you doing this!? I'm just starting up again and your changes are amazing and inspiring. I am working towards fitting into a specific dress for my birthday in about three months and would love see some changes like yours! Would you be willing to share your start weight and height cause I'm at about 235 and 5'4...

My starting weight was 262. I am 5'6.
  • Keffinger22
    Keffinger22 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    OMG That is awesome!!! You look great! I can see it in your stomach and face and legs! Congratulations, great job!!!
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep up the awesomeness :-)
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

My starting weight was 262. I am 5'6.

5'7" and starting was 272. I'm working my way down though. Congrats on your loss. You look AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work.
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Good job!!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    lovely! keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!