Most AMAZING INSPIRATIONAL Transformation

Options
For those of you that haven't seen this, it is one of the most heart touching videos to grace the surface of the internet!

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=377244189041061

Replies

• zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Arthur is a beast. And DDP is the ****.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! It made me cry! So glad this man was determined and didn't give up when others said it was impossible. That's a lesson for the rest of us!
  • Long_Ashes
    Long_Ashes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. If you feel like quitting or giving up... just watch this video.
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Aaaha! The yoga guy!

I feel so bad for not knowing his name - but I have seen his inspirational story several times. It always makes my day that much better.

Thank you for sharing :> It's been almost a year since the last time I saw this guy, and I think I needed that this week...
  • neilshane
    neilshane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Almost more shocking than that man's incredible transformation is that Diamond Dallas Page is a yoga teacher. Who knew??
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    The first time I watch this, I was brought to tears when he started running. o:
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That was awesome. thanx for sharing
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Aaaha! The yoga guy!

I feel so bad for not knowing his name - but I have seen his inspirational story several times. It always makes my day that much better.

Thank you for sharing :> It's been almost a year since the last time I saw this guy, and I think I needed that this week...

His name is Arthur! He actually works with DDP now in the videos.
  • KylieJordan16
    KylieJordan16 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So amazing :love: