Replies

• Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing! you are a rock star and you look so happy! wtg!
  • happyindian
    happyindian Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    hats off to you. Awesome job....and whatever you have written is so so true and so inspiring. It is the small changes that really matter in the long run.
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Well done and WELL SAID. Maybe there should be a forum section for required reading for the Newbie's. I nominate yours.

Awesome job and Very inspiring. You look great. and better yet--you look LIKE YOU FEEL GREAT.
  • serafin366
    serafin366 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,764 Member
    Options
    Great advice! Great smile! Thank you for sharing!
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your post is the antidote to a lot of the over the top advice I see at times in the forums. Thanks for the common sense! Great job!
  • july1964
    july1964 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the excellent advice! Congrats to you on your amazing journey.
  • reicherfamily
    reicherfamily Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing all this. I have been on the weight loss band wagon on and off for close to 30 years. You are an amazing inspiration. I love every single one of your tips. I also find that weighing myself every day helps me stay on track. I even love how you are making a conscience decision to take a break before you attack the next 35 lbs. Good luck to you, you are AMAZING!!!!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Your post was inspiring and "sensible"! For those people who panic when they hit a roadblock or think they just can't do it...they need to read this. Thank you for putting it so well AND congratulations on your success.
  • skinniwoman
    skinniwoman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow you look GREAT! Thank you for sharing. The other day I was discussing how much weight I lost and one of my co-workers overheard me. I had lost one pound. She reminded me that this is a big accomplishment. She said think about it if you lost one pound and there are 52 weeks in a year by the end of the year you would lose 52 pounds. That was a great incentive.
    :wink:
  • happyjerseygirl123
    happyjerseygirl123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you so much for taking the time to share the secrets to your incredible weight lose! I know you will crush those last 35 pounds. Great job :happy:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Bump now read later. Awesome, Congratulations!!!
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! This is a great post and very inspirational!!! Thank you so much for sharing and you look amazing!
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good work and great success. I agree with many of your tips especially about the cheat day. I was able to lose 282# in 12 months doing many of the things you described. Time to get busy on the rest of it. You have already demonstrated you have the stamina for the long run.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!
  • cinyb
    cinyb Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome what great advice you're truly an inspiration :)
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    First of all, wow, you look wonderful and younger. Your story was very informative and helpful. Thank you for your tips. I always learn something new when I read success stories such as yours. Keep up the awesome lifestyle changes. You look terrific and happy.
  • myfitnesspal428
    myfitnesspal428 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Job! What An Inspiration For All!
  • MrsMX
    MrsMX Posts: 98
    Options
    Congratulations on such a wonderful Life changing success!!

I agree with you on setting smaller goals ... I had my MFP set to the total I wanted to lose and
    then realized I was putting more pressure on myself then needed ..
    I have since altered this and when I make it to one goal I will reach for the next !!!

You are an inspiration to those around you,
    and its wonderful to read and relate to your journey :))x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!