Intro

Options
Hey, I'm Brittany
I've felt like weight has been a struggle for as long as I can remember. Even when I was in high school playing sports weighing 140 lbs I still felt fat. I now weigh 220 and I am 5'9...I've gone through roller coasters of doing well and falling back...losing some weight and gaining it back. I'm completely tired of it being a struggle...but trying to lose weight in itself can be discouraging. For about a month, I have been working out 3-4 times a week and implementing more organic foods and less dairy and less wheat because I've realized I have a pretty sensitive stomach...anyways I have gained 4 lbs...! WHAT?! I feel like I look a little leaner but seeing the numbers go up is discouraging. My goal is 150...but my 1st goal is to get under 200 lbs. I don't want losing weight to be a battle, a struggle...I just want to do what I need to do and not stress about it anymore. Work out, eat right, lose weight. My dream is to be able to go to the beach and run and jump in the sand on a nice sunny day while in a bikini. I know that's a little silly but that's what I think about when I feel discouraged...one day...I'm gonna do that.

Replies

• MakingApril
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome :)
    I wish you the best of luck on your journey :) Feel free to add me!