My weight loss journey!

Options
2»

Replies

• rastetter
    rastetter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    sgrebensteib- There IS hope!! I have tried every diet out there my whole adult life. At my age I gave up. That before pic I took was me at rock bottom. I hated myself and felt this is it. I wont ever be able to go back. I started this journey thinking maybe I could get to 215, still too heavy but at least more in line with where I had been. Even making 215 seemed daunting. But it kept coming off and coming off and it didnt feel like a diet. It was just being aware of my "numbers". Now I am trying to fill in with muscle and not use the scale as much but use my eyes and look at composition. Its fun. But I like I said I look in the mirror and its hard for my brain to get used to it. If you ever want to talk about it or anyone feel free to get back to me. Can even friend me on FB https://www.facebook.com/david.rastetter.7
  • cthunder10
    cthunder10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good Job
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great story, amazing results congratulations
  • TinaZ2018
    TinaZ2018 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!